Today as Little Man and I were in the car running some errands I heard a little voice from the back seat exclaim, "Mommy happy....I happy!" Here are a few of the reasons why Little Man and his mommy are feeling happy today.
1. Little Man is wearing his new jeans and dump truck shirt.
2. Little Man got to eat a corn dog from Hot Dog on a Stick for lunch.
3. They are doing construction to expand the mall and Little Man got to see lots of tractors.
4. Little Man got to visit the Christmas store to see the Christmas trees
5. I just paid $2.65 a gallon to put gas in my car. It only cost a total of $43 to fill up my mini van.
6. I live in California and even though Halloween is this weekend the weather is currently 80 degrees and sunny outside. How can you not be happy with weather like that?
7. I am 50% done with my Christmas shopping and I am feeling rather pleased about it! Most everything else I plan to buy I am waiting for the day after Thanksgiving to purchase. (Yes, I am one of those crazy people who get up at 4:30 in the morning to shop. This year it has the added benefit of being my birthday. Maybe I'll buy myself a little something.)
8. My husband has been extra helpful and awesome lately. Last night he bathed Little Man and got him tucked into bed and told the girls stories. Plus he didn't complain when I feed him breakfast burritos for dinner. (It was a crazy evening)
9. I had to go to the mall today and I spritzed myself with the perfume that I wore on my wedding day. I don't wear it anymore and it is nice to smell that scent again and remember that time of my life.
10. Little Man spilled his entire cup of water all over the floor in Macy's and I got to walk away as housekeeping cleaned it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When we so often focus on the negative, it was nice, and fun, to read your post about being happy!
Great blessings to count. I'll be there the day after Thanksgiving!!!
PS. Notice how I post comments on your blog...hint, hint!!
Post a Comment