skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Great Read
How much time I am able to make for reading is a real barometer of how life is going for me. When life is going along smoothly I read a lot. When I have been swallowed up by the chaos of a household full of children I read very little -if at all. Lately my life has fallen into the later category and I have found myself longing for the chance to open a book and immerse myself in a different life. Finally, this weekend I got the chance to do some reading. Yes, I had to finish in the car on our way to Grandma's house, but I'm not complaining! Any time spent reading is time well spent in my opinion. And this book was no exception.

This is one of the best books I have read this year. The book tells the story of David Ponder as he travels to meet some incredible people that help him to realize that he has the power of greatness within him , if only he will choose to look deep and acknowledge it. This book is both entertaining and inspirational. I had borrowed a copy but will purchase my own when I reread it, as I found myself wanting to dog ear the pages and make notes in the margins. It is just that good!
1 comment:
I know what you mean! I love to read and very seldom have the time to do it. I am not alone though, as a friend of mine and I have tried to start a book club several times, but in the end it always seems to be back down to the two of us. On our blog we have a side bar of Books We Have Read Recently, if you would be so inclined to check it out. Next time you are down to visit Grandma, let us know. We would live to see you guys again!
Post a Comment