Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cousin Tme

We traveled to my parents home for my grandfather's funeral this past weekend. The kids were sad about their great Grandpa, but excited for a reason to spend time with their grandparents and see their cousins. I never had the benefit if growing up with cousins myself. My mother was the only of her siblings that was married on her side of the family. I did have a few cousins on my dad's side but we rarely saw each other. So I love to see my kids playing with and loving their cousins. We went over to my Brother's house for pizza on Friday night and the girls spent the night and got to stay up late watching a movie in the "movie room".


These two were inseparable. Watching them play you would never guess that there is an 18 month age difference between them.

Dog pile!

This little guy always looks at me with this exact expression on his face. He's one tough customer! That's what I should call him, T.C. I really have to work to get him to give me a..............................



Smile!

Piggy back rides!

No comments: