Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Super Star



Little Man was Star of the Week in December. He also had a birthday in December so he had a great month. Here is how he answered the questions on his Star of the Week poster.


All about Little Man. I am 4 years old. My favorite color is blue. My favorite animal is a Zebra. My favorite food is Pizza.

If I had one wish it would be for a dog. (This puppy took over my beach blanket at the lake last summer. Little man thought it was great fun!)


Camping at the lake is my favorite place to go.


When I grow up I want to be a Pilot.


My favorite thing to do is ride my bike.

This is what I look like now.


This is what I looked like when I was a baby.



We love this little guy and are glad he is a part of our family!

No comments: