During the last six weeks we have had two of our children featured in their class as "Star of the Week". It is so fun for them to create a poster that tells all about their likes and dreams. They love to be able to share something about themselves with their friends at school and they LOVE the extra attention.
This is how Miss E answered the questions on her Star of the Week poster.
I am 8 years old. My favorite color is orange. My favorite animals are Cats and Dogs. My favorite food is sesame chicken.
If I had one wish it would be for a little sister. (Not going to happen!)
This is Miss E and her BIG sister.
The beach and camping at the lake are my favorite places to go.My favorite thing to do is play outside.
When I grow up I want to be a vet.


1 comment:
So stinkin cute :)
Post a Comment