Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bathroom Organization

Sometimes I border on pure genius! Not often ...but sometimes! I have been struggling with my children's inability to keep their bathroom clean . The toothpaste seems to go missing every other day, along with hair brushes, deodorant, etc. What they do find never seems to be put back in place, but is left to languish on the counter until a certain three year old decides to spend a little time on his hygiene. We do actually have drawers in our bathroom but that appears to be no help!
So I decided to try this handy dandy clear shoe holder that goes over the door in the bathroom. Every child has a row for their use...and the pockets are labeled so they know where to put things back. Because the pockets are clear it is easy for the kids to see the items they use. And it hangs just high enough on the door that Little Man can't reach in to help himself. I'm hoping that it will be just the thing to help the kids keep their bathroom more organized....but time will tell!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

OH, good idea and even the labels...WOW!