
My wonderful husband bought me a very much needed early birthday present...a new camera! He even resisted his man instincts telling him to buy the camera with 1000x zoom and a trillion buttons because he knows that I am very techno-challenged. What can I say....he loves me! What he bought me is a point and shoot camera that fits nicely in my purse. Just my speed! After reading the owners manual and getting a quick tutorial from my favorite photographer and friend I decided to give it a trial run.


It's okay...I'll learn how to take a decent picture someday. A new camera is a step in the right direction.

The kids were out of school on Tuesday so we made sure they were all looking spiffy and headed to a near by park to see if I could figure out how to make this camera work. The sky was cloudy and looking like rain, not ideal conditions.
I think I figured some things out. Like what mode not to shoot in on a cloudy day. Also, not to expect to get a sulking 14 year old to smile and that a active two year old would rather throw acorns in the creek than sit and take pictures. Mostly I learned that I should just hire a good photographer.

It's okay...I'll learn how to take a decent picture someday. A new camera is a step in the right direction.

1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-tarif-dasar-listrik-terbaru-2020-beserta-rumus-penghitungannya
Post a Comment