I have been feeling vey sentimental about high school lately. I thinks this stems from my oldest child starting high schoool the same year as my twentieth reunion. I keep wondering how my son grew up so quickly, remebering what it felt like to start that new phase of life and wondering how I got to be so old. Today one of my very favorite people emailed me this picture from her scrapbook. This is me and my "gang" on the first day of high school. Can you guess which one is me? I know.......a hair clip and a good fringe of bangs and I would look 14 again right? Someday I will have to tell you about the bad hair year I was having in this picture and why it is not a good idea to let a 16 year old girl cut your hair at girls camp! Thanks for the photo flash back Kat!
Monday, August 25, 2008
A Blast From the Past - High School 1984
I have been feeling vey sentimental about high school lately. I thinks this stems from my oldest child starting high schoool the same year as my twentieth reunion. I keep wondering how my son grew up so quickly, remebering what it felt like to start that new phase of life and wondering how I got to be so old. Today one of my very favorite people emailed me this picture from her scrapbook. This is me and my "gang" on the first day of high school. Can you guess which one is me? I know.......a hair clip and a good fringe of bangs and I would look 14 again right? Someday I will have to tell you about the bad hair year I was having in this picture and why it is not a good idea to let a 16 year old girl cut your hair at girls camp! Thanks for the photo flash back Kat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soooo excited you've joined the "blogging world"! So proud you even did it the hard way...html codes...impressive!!
Way to go Shannon!
Soo CUTE!! Your blog is like totally awesome--so was your hair!
Shannon - awesome picture. I am not sure that I would be willing to post my picture from 1984! 4th grade was a really bad year for me hehe
I remember those outfits! And those hairstyles! Lookin' good!
Post a Comment