Monday, February 22, 2010

Monopoly


I spent most of yesterday after church playing a prolonged game of Monopoly. After our busy

week Miss E had requested that I play a game with her and Monopoly was her game of choice.

She proceeded to dominate almost from the first roll of the dice. She had a knack for landing on

Free Parking while I seemed to always land in Jail. I even had help in my losing. Miss L took

over while I made dinner and traded away my ace in the hole, Park Place. She traded it for

Water Works. I suspect she was really working for the other team. Later in the evening Miss E

was still going strong when I left for a church meeting, so J.J. took over for me. I was still losing

when I returned. Lucky for me Little Man decided to do the humane thing and put me out of my

misery by grabbing every one's money and throwing it around the room. I love that kid!

No comments: