I found this wonderful post that I want to share. So click on the link and read what Laura at A Piece of Cake had to share about her encounter with Roger. I think it is particularly appropriate to this time of year. It reminds us to Give Thanks for all the things we have been so richly blessed with, and give richly to those in need of blessings in their lives. It made me think of the words to one of my favorite hymns....
Because I Have Been Given Much
Because I have been given much I to must give,
because of Thy great bounty Lord each day I live .
I will divide my gifts from Thee with every brothers that I see,
who has the need of help from me.
Because I have been sheltered, fed by Thy good care,
I cannot see anothers lack and I not share.
My glowing fire, my loaf of bread,
My roofs safe shelter overhead,
That he too may be comforted.
Because I have been blessed by Thy great love dear Lord,
I'll share Thy love again according to Thy word.
I shall give love to those in need;
I 'll show that love by word and deed:
Thus shall my thanks be thanks indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment