Friday, October 9, 2009

My family


My parents, brothers and their families went to Disneyland this summer and sadly we weren't able to join them. I thought I'd share some pictures my dad sent me of their trip, just because it was so nice to have pictures of my brothers and their families.

These are my three brothers. Yes, I grew up the only girl in a family of three boys. (This is why I am so grateful to have daughters! Finally I have some girls in my life.) The baby of the family is on the left and the oldest of "the boys" is on the right.


This is R and his family. He and his wife live in Atlanta with their 7 yr old twin girls. We really wish they were closer!


D is the middle of my three brothers. He and his wife have two boys and a long awaited baby girl.


This is my baby brother M. He is engaged to this sweet girl and planning to be married in February. (M has always been my favorite because he was never old enough to beat on me or terrorize me when my boyfriends came over.)

I think they all grew up pretty good...don't you?





No comments: