Wow! I have really been slacking on my blogging these past few months! Sometimes it seems like a lot just to try and keep 6 people feed and in clean clothes and everything else falls to the wayside. It doesn't help that I have been so under the weather this past winter!

We stayed at the Marriott Newport Beach Villas and boy is that place beautiful! We had a whole little condo all to ourselves!

I thought I'd turn the calender back and post a little of what I've been neglecting to share....starting with our trip to Newport beach in February for Jordan's 4oth birthday. Now I must tell you that we seldom go on a trip with out taking the kids. But not only did we not take the kids....we went to Disneyland with out them! How nice to go and not have to spend my day pushing a stroller for once!
We stayed at the Marriott Newport Beach Villas and boy is that place beautiful! We had a whole little condo all to ourselves!
We spent some time at the beach, ate lunch on the patio of a cute little restaurant overlooking the ocean, browsed though some little shops and enjoyed some down time. We also soaked up all the Southern California sunshine we could! I think we will be heading to Southern Cal a little more often than we have in the past. If for no other reason than to take the kids to Disneyland and ease my guilt for going without them!
1 comment:
hey! you failed to mention the REAL reason you will be heading to SoCAL more often!
Post a Comment