Friday, April 3, 2009

My litle girl

My little girl turned 12 this week! She's not so little anymore and I'm not sure how I feel about this other than....well...OLD! She was the sweetest little strawberry blonde baby and let me tell you she had hair! I couldn't wait to get it in bows!



Here she is two/three weeks old.



Here she is at 8 weeks. As you can tell it didn't take long to get some "fluff" into that hair. This her blessing picture. I'm sorry it is so washed out....I don't know what happened when I scanned it!



This is my girl at two. Don't you just love those chubby checks?



And her she is in Kindergarten...braids and all.




Now she is getting ready to start Jr High next year. What is a mom to do? Yesterday we ditched school and went to the mall. We shopped, ate Cinnabon for lunch and had Slurpee's ....just because we could! Sometimes you just need girl time!
Happy Birthday Miss L. I love You!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a darling baby, (I had no idea she had THAT much hair!) and what a beautiful girl she is now, inside and out! I'm so glad Aubrey has her as an example.

jennie said...

WOW, it's unbelieveable how fast time flies. She's had great hair from the start and was such a cute baby. HAppy Birthday!!

dmd said...

Happy Birthday! We're still in denial that she is now in YW's even though she acts well beyond her years. We love "Miss L!"

dmd said...

Happy Birthday to "J" today too!